EntreCon 2015 was a huge success. Fast forward to November 2016 and we will be doing it all again. Some things will be new, but we will hold true to our mission to improve the quality of life for people in the Pensacola Metro Community. The two-day business conference will provide an opportunity to learn from local and national entrepreneurs on creating cultures where everyone thinks, feels and acts like an owner. We encourage you to break away for the pressures and responsibilities associated with the business of doing business. At EntreCon you will find encouragement, ideas and actionable steps to increase the success of your career or organization and we guarantee you will not be disappointed. Who should attend? Anyone with responsibilities for the success of an organization whether in the private, public, or non-profit sector. Why?
- Get a new perspective on some of your most pressing challenges.
- Learn the processes you need to put in place for a startup.
- Develop a network of new people and new ideas.
- Hear from entrepreneurs who turned ideas into businesses.
- Find out what venture capitalists are looking for.